Thursday, December 6, 2012

Its the end of the semester!

So its the end of the semester and its time for an update.

This is the finished game board I created for Illustration.







Here is my illustration final. Our objective was to create an illustrative narrative of a story. I chose to illustrate the Princess and the Pea.


The next two pieces are from my printmaking class. The first piece is my first time using aquatint and I chinc crolleed a newspaper collage onto the background.


This next piece is my final. This installation included multi-layered pieces. Since the whole theme was inspired by marie antoinette and the rococo period, it seemed appropriate to make use of some rhinestones. I even went as far as to scent it with Couture Couture by Juicy Couture.




2 comments:

  1. The simple reason that I like your writing is that you have shown me the way to shine more as a freelancer. I have great qualifications and can design
    the best website on the planet. Web designing is in my blood. With your push (through your write-up), I have begun contributing my work on websites like
    www.fiverr.com,buy 1000 youtube subscribers,creative flyer design. Now, I am all ready to get, set…and go!

    ReplyDelete